Take a look at all the fences, fences and accessories for horse riding that we have in our catalogue. They are available in different sizes, heights and models so that you can adapt them to your farm or racecourse.
Things to bear in mind when buying horse fences
When fencing and delimiting equestrian and livestock facilities, fields or farms, it is important to take into account different essential aspects in order to choose the best horse fencing. For example:
– The height that fences should be. The measurements may vary depending on the type of installation or fencing to be carried out. In general, tracks are usually 120 cm high. However, in paddocks, the height ranges between 140 and 150 cm, in circles and free-range walkers the height is about 150 cm (all these measurements above the ground).
– Which materials are the most suitable (above all, we recommend wood and PVC). As equestrian and horse lovers, we recommend avoiding fences with wires or tubes, to prevent the horse from being injured in a blow.
– The distance between one post and another.
– The colour of the fencing (usually white to be visible).
– Horizontal elements and accessories to prevent horses from escaping.
It is important to create safe and optimal equestrian facilities for horses. That’s why at Equspaddock we sell quality fencing for all types of fencing.
Our entire team is specialised in the equestrian world, so we know the needs of this type of installation. If you have any questions or need to ask us about this type of horse fencing, please contact us.
We will help you to choose the best horse fencing taking into account the needs and characteristics of your farm, racecourse, paddock, riding arena or space.
Why put up a horse fence
Horse fences are one of the essential elements in any equestrian facility. This type of PVC fencing makes it possible to enclose and delimit a space in which horses can trot without leaving the farm.
This type of horse fence is perfect for fencing and enclosing farms in a quick, practical and useful way. Above all, keeping horses safe at all times.
The horse fences that we have on the Equspaddock website are manufactured and designed to resist possible blows and bad weather. And, in addition to delimiting the land where they have to live, they also prevent the animals from crossing roads or roads where vehicles circulate.
Applications of horse fencing fences
Depending on the type of farm fencing you want to buy or install, different applications can be differentiated. For example:
– Paddock fencing.
– Fences for racecourses.
– Fences for winding circles.
– Fences for race tracks.
– Fences for mobile paddocks.
– Fences for riding arenas.
In addition to fencing off fields and horse farms, these fences are also used to enclose cattle or pastures. For this purpose, we have different types of fencing in different heights and sizes.
Accessories for horse fences
Wooden horse fences or PVC fences like the ones we sell are also complemented by some accessories that make them look much more aesthetically pleasing and safer. For example, post and rail covers are perfect for preventing animals from hurting themselves.
Buy the best horse fencing at Equspaddock
As mentioned before, if you are interested in learning more about this type of horse fencing or need more detailed information, please contact us. We are at your disposal to offer you a personalised service and advice.
We are horse lovers and we are always looking for their welfare and safety. We create safe spaces.